Correspondence Analysis and Related Methods - CARME 2011
The price of the best posters were awarded based on votes of the conference participants (excluding members of Agrocampus).
- First prize
The first prize was awarded to Benniza Charlène, Defeyter Lisa, Leportier Maud and Lê Sébastien for the poster entitled Intimate Projective Mapping: Combining context and emotional states to understand consumer behaviour
- Second prize
The second prize was awarded to Buche Marianne, Carré Yohann and Lê Sébastien for the poster entitled Visualization of high-dimensional data in an exploratory multivariate framework
Congratulations to the laureates! (students of Agrocampus)
- H. Böcük, Z. Asan, C. Türe.
The chemical analysis of soil? Plant with high boron concentrations by log-ratio analysis
- A. Druon, B. Boraud, H. Cadiou, S. Lê, J. Pagès.
Hedonism and Categorisation: An example of Multiple Factor Analysis with Mixed Data
- B. Boraud, H. Cadiou, A. Druon, S. Lê, J. Pagès.
Personalized holistic approaches handled by Hierarchical Multiple Factor Analysis (HMFA)
- H. Durucasu, Ö. Ican.
Evaluation of Turkish media and the athletics news by correspondence analysis
- [1st prize] C. Benniza, L. Defeyter, M. Leportier, S. Lê.
Intimate Projective Mapping: Combining context and emotional states to understand consumer behaviour
- Palacios Fenech Javier.
Principal component analysis of international diffusion of durable goods
- J. Colin, S. Peaucellier, S. Puyo, S. Lê.
How consumer food habits shape hedonic judgement: a cross cultural sensory evaluation of Bibimpap, a Korean dish
- M. Souza, R. Bastos, M. Vieira.
The derivation of individual overall attitude scores from a multiple correspondence analysis solution
- J. Anylisse, A. Muselet, B. Quelen, D. Thiebaud, G. Lorho, M. Cadoret, S. Lê.
Holistic approaches applied to sound stimuli: a loudspeaker study
- J. de Tibeiro, D. Murdoch.
Correspondence analysis with incomplete paired data using Bayesian analysis
- [2nd prize] M. Buche, Y. Carré, S. Lê.
Visualization of high-dimensional data in an exploratory multivariate framework
- M. Buche, Y. Carré, S. Lê.
What to expect when exploring high-dimensional data?
- M. Wurzer, P. Mair.
Gifi methods to explore EU-SILC data
- O. Nenadic, M. Greenacre.
Correspondence Analysis in R: the ca package
- K. Fersi, N. Benlagha, S. Ben Ammou.
The insurability of risks: A quantitative approach applied to motor insurance
E-mail : email@example.com